Wednesday 26 March 2014

Gearing up for the last ten, here's 20-11

So, we're almost there. #20 to #11 wasn't my favorite bunch. Some great ones but I feel there's a big drop off if enjoyment between the top half and the bottom half.

Without further adieu, here are my own rankings of the second to last bunch.

#10 - City Lights (AFI #11)
Here's the ending...don't hate me, I didn't watch it

#9 - The General (AFI # 18)
Well, here's the whole movie. Do with it what you will

#8 - Sunset Blvd (AFI #16)
Creepy look, but great scene

#7 - The Graduate (AFI #17)
Honestly, why is he complaining?

#6 - 2001: A Space Odyssey (AFI #15)

I'm sorry Dave...

#5 - On the Waterfront (AFI #19)
Oscar winner, right here

#4 - The Searchers (AFI #12)
                                                                  John Wayne ftw

#3 - Psycho (AFI #14)
Uhhh yeah, I think I'll take a bath

#2 - Star Wars: A New Hope (AFI #13)


                                     
No one remembers that Luke's hair is slick with garbage juice...gross

#1 It's a Wonderful Life (AFI #20)
Try watching this and not smile...the best


No comments:

Post a Comment